“Our goal is to make people happy on their vacation. We do this by making them fall in love with the Adriatic and showing them how to best enjoy this beautiful piece of the world.” Adriaperlen
The view from the small hill over the turquoise ocean and the Korcula archipelago is breathtaking. On this hill, six kilometers from the island's capital, Korcula, and just 50 meters from the beach, lies The Dreamers Club. The homey ECO APARTHOTEL is part and the heart project of ADRIATIC PEARLS, a small and renowned agency for quality accommodation on the Croatian Adriatic coast, which has rebuilt and restored the whole house in harmony with nature.
The apartments designed in warm summer colors are all equipped with wooden floors, air conditioning and barbecue. Ecological materials, solar water heating, an extensive organic breakfast and many loving details make this pearl an ecological, healthy and sustainable vacation home.
The hotel grounds also include the lush garden area with chill-out & lounge eco-bar, the sun deck and a playground. The warm hosts transfer their passion for the house and nature to their guests, making the ECO-APARTHOTEL a relaxing home and real paradise for adventures, nature lovers, sun worshipers and families.
- Vegetarian, Vegan and Continental breakfast and even brunch served in the garden area or at your own terrace
- Parking lot and free charging station
- Children's playground
- Garden area with wooden lounge green bar
- 50 m from Lumbarda beach
- Garden / room service
- Pets allowed
- Many water sports and other outdoor activities: motorboat, rowing book, bicycles, and SUP boards (for rent), kayaking, buggy driving, hiking with breathtaking sea views
being local - authentic experiences
Rooms and Amenities
The ECO APRTHOTEL The Dreamers Club has 6 accommodation units for 2-5 people. The spacious garden with lounge bar, sun terrace, a tree house, a children’s playground and green areas are available for all guests.
The APARTHOTEL features free indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi, air conditioning and free private parking. The sun terrace, a tree house, a children’s playground and spacious green areas are available to all guests, and 1 motorboat, 1 rowing boat, bicycles, and SUP boards can be rented for a fee. Every Apartment comes with a luxurious spa shower.
- Studio apartment with sea view and private terrace for 4 + 1
- 1 bathroom & 1 bedroom with 2 double beds + 1 sofa bed, ground floor
- A/C, W-LAN, sea view, private terrace, barbecue
- Studio apartment with sea view for 4+1
- 1 bathroom & 1 bedroom with 2 double beds + 1 sofa bed in the living room, 1st floor
- A/C, W-LAN, sea view, private terrace, barbecue
Apartment Sun Ray
- Studio apartment with beautiful sea view for 2+2
- 1 king-size bed & 1 bathroom, sofa bed for 2 children and mattress on the gallery for 2 more children, 2nd floor
- A/C, W-LAN, sea view, small shared terraces on the 2nd floor, large shared terrace, barbecue
- Studio apartment for 2+2
- 1 king-size bed & 1 bathroom, 1st floor
- A/C, W-LAN, sea view, big community terraces, barbecue
- Studio apartment with sea view for 2+2
- 1 queen-size bed & 1 bathroom, sofa bed for 2 children and mattress on the gallery for 2 more children, 2nd floor
- A/C, W-LAN, sea view, small shared terrace on the 2nd floor, large shared terraces, barbecue
- Studio apartment with partial sea view for 2+2
- 1 queen-size bed & 1 bathroom with SPA shower, large sofa bed (160 x 200 cm), ground floor
- A/C, W-LAN, garden and partial sea view, big community terraces, barbecue
History and philosophy
Before the reconstruction, there was an abandoned stone house on the hotel grounds, more than a hundred years old, built in the traditional way—with a lot of lime and large stone bricks. Only the walls, which were about 70 cm thick, were still very well-preserved. Even though the condition left a lot to be desired, the house exuded an exceptional charm and its belonging to the region, so the Adriatic Pearls team decided to renovate the house in the same way it was built 100 years ago.
With the same stones and walls, only the joints were replaced with lime so that the house can breathe. Instead of concrete slabs that are common today beams with insulation made of hemp, eco-formaldehyde-free OSB panels and wooden floor were used to separate the floors. The wooden floor was coated with organic chalk time oil to allow the wood to breathe, and the walls were painted with organic lime paint. This is an ancient, traditional material that is currently becoming more popular in ecological construction. Many other materials, such as hemp, wood, wood panels or straw eco-panels are CO2 neutral, non-toxic, non-allergenic and sustainable. All of these provide a natural climate and a restful and healthy atmosphere.
The hosts of the APARTHOTEL serve a rich ecological breakfast on request in the lounge area of the garden every morning a selection of teas, coffee, goat cheese, local vegetables and fruits, freshly squeezed orange juice, pastries, croissants and smoked ham and bologna and cereals are available.
All products are mainly from local, organic, and sustainable producers, the herbs for the dishes, healing teas and ointments for sunburn are freshly harvested from their own garden.
- Waste management
- Environmental Protection
- Food and Beverage
- Non-toxic & non-allergenic materials were used for construction; main materials like wood and local stone, hemp and cellulose as insulation materials.
- House was renovated in the traditional local style, as it was already built before, without concrete slabs between the floors (wooden construction).
- Use of beams, between the beams insulation from hemp, eco Formaldehyde-free OSB panels and wooden floor, finished with non-toxic ecological oils
- Glass used in the upper floor has double insulation
- 1000 m² garden area and stone terraces on the slope where the house is positioned
- Stylish design with great functionality and spacious outdoors with lush Mediterranean gardens, a lot of space that could have been built over but was preserved in its natural condition and kept as gardens, lounges, chill-out places and children’s playgrounds
- One of the sources of water is from the own water tank (treatment with filters and eco-friendly disinfection) – rainwater harvesting
- Solar collectors for heating water
- Bed linen and towels are changed only on request
- Bed linen and towels are dried in the sun and open air
- Rainwater for watering the garden and flowers
- Water-saving toilet flushing and water-saving shower heads and basin pipes – water flow reducers
- All rooms are heated or cooled with an air heat pump
- 25 m² solar system for hot water
- The idea of energetically independent property is presented through the use of renewable energy sources, such as solar collectors for heating water, heat pump for air-conditioning and the planned production of electricity from photovoltaic panels in the near future.
- LED bulbs are used in light fixtures throughout the property. These use much less energy (80%), generate no heat and last much longer than incandescent bulbs; this turned out to be an added value not only for the property management, but as well for a conscious guests when trying to be as little CO2-footprint-positive as possible.
- Use of green electricity from distributors
- Motion sensor lights
- Special training in waste separation for employees, as well as guest informing and inciting to do waste separation
- Waste separation labelled in own containers
- Reduction of plastic due to regional and direct purchase, when purchasing in store use of refillable options and products without plastic packaging
- Recycling and composting program on site
- Advice for guests to arrive by bus or train whenever possible
- Free parking along the house is available to all guests, where free charging of Electrical Vehicles is offered
- Renting of mountain bikes in the hotel
- Organic linens and ecological cleaning supplies that are added value for healthy microclimate in the apartment and responsible relationship to Nature
- Support of various environmental activities – beach cleanings of the beach and surrounding islands
- No use of pesticides
- Recycling or upcycling of damaged bedding and towels
- Ecological cleaning products
- 90% vegetarian/vegan breakfast, on request local, eco meat or dairy products
- Products for breakfast are sourced primarily from local organic, local and sustainable producers
- Fresh herbs from the garden, healing teas and creams for sun burns are provided on the property
- Local and traditional recipes with local ingredients-
- Fair, honest and respectful treatment
- Free breakfast and lodging nearby in the village
- Local employees whenever possible
- Employees use hotel bikes for arriving to the hotel and returning home
- Employees can use Hotel’s bikes and SUPs free of charge in free time
- Special training of the employees on how to use ecological cleaning supplies, also they are given incentives to load the washing machine to the full before turning it on, and tons of similar different energy-saving tips
- REDUCE – REUSE – RECYCLE is a mantra to inspire employees and guests
- Strong support for women (80% of our employees are woman)